Fast & Effective Removal of Free Irons
Ultrasonic passivation improves the corrosion resistance of stainless steel with the help of cyclic sound pressure. During the passivation process, ultrasonic sound waves drive the citric acid solution deep into the parts, removing the free irons and allowing the chromium in the stainless steel to form a thin microscopic shell on the outside of the part. The ultrasonic waves help remove the free irons by creating motion as the free irons are being removed.
- Passivation of small or large batches as well as large individual parts
- Passivation using deionized water and citric acid
- Copper sulfate testing of passivated parts
- 300 Series (301, 302, 303, 304, 304L, 304LN, 305, 309, 316, 316L, 321)
- 400 Series (405, 408, 409, 430, 446, 403, 410, 416, 420, 440A, 440B, 440C)
- 15-5 PH (precipitation hardening)
- 17-4 PH
- 17-7 PH
- Nitronic 50
- Nitronic 60
Request a Quote for Our Passivation Services
For a free initial ultrasonic passivation consultation, call us today at (603) 335-2132 or contact us for a free quote! Though we’re based in New Hampshire, we provide services throughout Massachusetts (MA), Maine (ME), Vermont (VT), Connecticut (CT), Rhode Island (RI), New York (NY) and nationally.