RP Abrasives is a leading metal finishing company that works extensively in the aerospace industry. Since our founding in 1996, we’ve made remarkable strides in metal finishing and have also developed knowledge of plastic finishing. We’re one of the few job shops that’s capable of handling metals and plastics with equal success.
Our dedicated team can achieve just about any finish you desire. We deploy a wide array or processes – including bead blasting, vibratory/high-energy tumbling, wheel/hand deburring and buffing/polishing – to meet each customer’s unique specifications. We also offer a variety of specialized cleaning services for materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, titanium and plastics, among others.
Our Aerospace Metal Finishing Services Include:
- Mass finishing: Vibratory tumbling, high-energy tumbling, bowl and tub
- Bead blasting: Micro blasting (pencil blasting), hand blasting, batch blasting
- Custom automated deburring and polishing
- Hand deburring
- Finishing (from brushed to mirror)
- Tapping and countersinking
- Tube polishing (bore polishing) passivation
- Specialty wash processes
- Clean room packaging
Get an Aerospace Metal Finishing Quote Today!
For a zero-cost, no-obligation tumble finishing consultation, call us today at (603) 335-2132 or email email@example.com. We’re based in New Hampshire (NH), but we offer services throughout Massachusetts (MA), Maine (ME), Vermont (VT), Connecticut (CT), Rhode Island (RI), New York (NY) and nationally.